By visiting/accessing and/or providing information by filling in the information and/or being registered with Kinuba services (hereinafter referred to as Users), Users automatically accept the terms and conditions and/or changes from time to time including or not limited to the terms of service that binds Users to always comply.
Kinuba reserves the right to add or subtract regulations and/or add to the terms and conditions applicable at any time without prior notice.
I. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
MATERIAL FROM READERS
Kinuba is not responsible for the material contained by readers or written by readers, whether it be a third party comment (fans), comments on the news (News, Dinar, Lifestyle, Health, Orbit, Traces, Interviews, and others), Your Story, Community, Photos, Videos, and others, or any other section or service that will be made by Kinuba.
USER SERVICE REVEOCTER.COM HEREBY WAIVE OR FOR ANY CLAIMS AND CLAIM OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENTS OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED AND / OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED ON REVEOCTER.COM TAKEN TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM FOR REGISTRATION AND / OR THROUGH OTHER SERVICES KINUBA, WHERE THE POSSIBLY USER IS NOT REQUIRED TO DO THE ADMISSIVE REGISTRATION.
II. SERVICE USER’S RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide accurate, new and complete information about the User himself when filling out all forms of forms applicable to any Kinuba service
- Always maintain password security and User identification
- Assume all risks of any information provided to Kinuba on any Kinuba services including or not limited to any form of user data provided on any Kinuba service either in the registration mechanism or through the editor of Kinuba
III. CONSUMER CONSUMER LIABILITY
Any material taken from Kinuba by Users is obliged to credit to Kinuba by listing and/or writing Kinuba and linking to the Kinuba page on any material used.
The use of the Kinuba service shall always comply with the prevailing laws and regulations and Users are prohibited from loading and/or transmitting any kind of information through any Kinuba service in the following cases:
- Violations of rights include, without limitation, rights, copyrights, trademark rights, trade secrets, patents and/or other rights.
- Contains elements of tribal, religion, race, and intergroup, morality and/or gambling.
- Degrading and/or intimidating certain groups or individuals, to commit contempt and invite each group or individual to commit unlawful acts.
- Provide information material in order to disseminate a prohibited and contradictory doctrine.
- Allegedly loaded a certain virus payload and illegal and illegal access actions on Kinuba system that endangered Kinuba service
- And any actions that violate applicable norms and codes of conduct.
KINUBA SELF HAPPEN TAKES WHAT TO BE HELD BY THE READER OR WRITTEN BY READERS WITHOUT THE FIRST NOTICE OF ABOVE, ABOUT UNDER LIMITED MATERIALS INFRINGING MATERIALS WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY INCLUDED.
IV. RIGHTS OF KINUBA
- Information in the form of text, images, sound logos, and any graphic designs displayed on the Kinuba website or any of its supporting elements are copyrighted by Kinuba and protected by the Copyright Act. Abuse of the entire content or any part, reproduce, translate, use, or use it without the express written permission of Kinuba will be subject to criminal and/or civil penalties. Any material taken from Kinuba shall credit Kinuba by including a logo or writing Kinuba and providing links to the Kinuba page on any material used.
- Entitled to manage all information and/or data provided by Users in any utilization of the Service Kinuba according to applicable laws and regulations including or unlimited the deletion of such data at any time without any prior notice from Kinuba.
- Entitled to the selection and editing in accordance with the technical requirements applicable to any Kinuba service for all forms of material received from the User including or unlimited cancellation of uploads in accordance with the Kinuba editorial appraisal without being able to be contested and with reference in the code of conduct and the laws and regulations applicable to any material that passes the assessment process.
- Entitled at any time from time to time to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any service Kinuba with or without notice. User agrees that Kinuba shall not be liable to any third party for any modification, suspension or termination of any such Kinuba services.
User agrees to indemnify including attorney’s fees and waive Kinuba for any claim and claim by a third party resulting from User’s negligence on the material of the information provided/ filled/uploaded on any Kinuba service.
The user agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or otherwise make commercial use of any material contained in Kinuba services without the prior written approval of Kinuba.
VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS WILL RESOLVE CRIMINAL SANCTIONS AND CIVIL SERVICES TO USERS ACKNOWLEDGED WITH APPLICABLE LAW RULES.
Kinuba will always provide notice of these Terms & Conditions of Service on every page of Kinuba services. Any form of correspondence that will be made by the User can only be done through the form provided. Only Users accompanied by complete data of themselves who will receive a response from Kinuba and Kinuba ensure the confidentiality of User’s personal data.